Lace wigs are generally designed for those with thinning hair. Nowadays, many celebrities and ordinary consumers also choose it as the first choice because it is of good quality and not as easy to identify as ordinary wigs. Choose a wig that can cover your existing hair, but you need to be careful when wearing it to avoid dislocation or sliding.
1. Types of lace wigs
Lace wigs are divided into full lace wigs and lace front wigs. A full lace wig or lace front wig is a special wig made on a transparent lace base.
2. Benefits of lace wigs
The lace front wig is hand-crocheted, and workers crochet real human hair on a transparent lace base. The bottom of the full lace wig is entirely lace, while the front lace wig has transparent lace only where the hairline is obvious. The rest is made of non-fragile material. Compared with lace, this material has no ability to withstand tearing. Lace wigs are the most expensive wigs. The headgear should be glued to the human scalp, and it can be used for a long time. For example, the wearer can take a bath, swim, and wear wigs to participate in vigorous sports.
3. Steps to put on a lace front wig
First put on a hair net to wrap your hair, then apply glue to the forehead, and then stick the lace on the forehead, and finally comb it neatly.
- If you have a lot of hair, it is recommended that you choose a full lace wig. Do not use a lace front wig, as this will make your own hair look different from the wig.
- Apply the glue solution by hand. Do not use cotton swabs, as cotton fibers will stick to the glue. First apply the glue to the forehead, near the edge of the hairline. Apply the glue along the hairline, and dry the glue until it sticks.
- Place the wig on the wig brace and comb the fluffy hair with a small amount of water. The wig should be worn from the forehead. Press the edges of the wig on the forehead firmly, then wear the wig along the head.
- Cut off the excess adhesive tape.
- Keep away from water within 24 hours of wearing the wig.